Frequently Asked Questions
See below for some of our customer’s most common questions about hiring a hot tub from us. If you have a different query, please don’t hesitate to contact us using our contact form!
What can / can’t we wear in the tub?
- Do not wear any make up, perfumed creams or body paint in the hot tub. This will dirty the water and make it unusable for several days.
- Any jewellery – especially silver – may tarnish in the water, so remove all items before getting in the pool.
- Make sure everyone getting into the pool is clean, especially your feet where you have walked from the house. Any dirt may discolour the water and mess up the filters.
- ONLY swimwear items should be warn in the hot tub.
How do we deal with the chemicals?
- When we arrive, we will add the correct chlorine amount to your hot tub, and check the level is as it should be.
- The chlorine level needs to be checked daily using a PH kit which is supplied to you. Ideally you would check the levels before entering the pool.
- You may need to add additional chlorine into the pool – we will supply this to you and give you instructions on what to do.
- All chlorine products and PH tester kits should be kept away from children and pets. The chlorine does come with a child safetly lock just in case!
How do we make a booking?
- You can email us, or send a message on our facebook page to enquire about booking.
- Once the booking dates are confirmed, and the costs agreed, then we need to take a £50 deposit by BACS.
- The price for tub hire is collected in cash when we arrive to set up your hot tub.
- Your deposit is then reimbursed once the equipment is checked over, and put back into your bank account.
When do you come and set it up?
- Once booked, we will arrange a time to come and set up your hot tub the night before your first day.
- We will set it up for you, erect the gazebo if it has been ordered, and put up the fairy lights.
- The hot tub will be filled with water, from either an outside tap, or from a tap indoors (we have a connector).
- We will also add all the chlorine to the water, and leave you with a pack detailing how to check the PH levels, and how to add more chemicals if needed.
- Your hot tub will then need to be plugged in over night, and left to heat up to the correct temperature.
- From the next morning, the tub should be ready to be enjoyed!
When do you collect the tub?
Share this Post